Are there any vacation rentals in the Outer Banks NC?
How many seaside vacation homes are there in the Outer Banks?
- Whether you want to be able to see the sunrise from the deck of your rental home or you prefer to be within walking distance of your favorite restaurant, Seaside Vacations has over 300 vacation rental homes from Corolla to Hatteras Island, making it easy to choose the town that best suits your needs. What is the Weather on the Outer Banks?
Is the Outer Banks a good family beach destination?
- The Outer Banks was rated the #1 BEST family beach destination in the US by the US News and World Report Travel Guide. It is one of the best destinations to visit with pristine wide open beaches and a family friendly atmosphere.
How do I book an OBX vacation rental?
- Contact an OBX Vacation Specialist or search our site to book your next Outer Banks vacation! Whether you're looking for oceanfront OBX rental homes for the best spot on the beach, pet-friendly homes to include your furry family member in your vacation, or a home with a pool, we've made it easy to find the best OBX vacation rental for your needs.
Can you stay on the beach at OBX?
- You can stay Oceanfront which means means there are no other buildable lots between your vacation rental home and the beautiful OBX beach however, there may be sand dunes or foliage. You can also stay oceanside, oceanside homes are located east of the beach road ( NC 12 ) but have usable lots between or oceanfront homes between them and the beach.
When is the best time to book Your 2022 Outer Banks vacation rental?
- With the popularity of Outer Banks vacations rising, we recommend booking your 2022 vacation rental as soon as you can! The earlier you book, the more likely it’ll be for you to get the home of your dreams at the price that you want.
Why book directly with OBX rentals?
- When you book directly with us, you guarantee the best price possible on your Outer Banks vacation rental. Best Price Guaranteed on 2021 OBX Rentals!
Share this Post: