Can I use my credit card on a Carnival Cruise?
What to do with onboard credit?
What Onboard Credit Can Be Used For
- Spa services, such as massages or haircuts
- Alcoholic drinks (including beverage packages)
- Specialty (up-charge) dining
- Shore excursions
- Gratuities (aka service charges)
- Onboard retail purchases (gift shop merch)
- Gambling and other onboard games
- Internet access
What are the carnival credit card rewards?
- Earn 2X FunPoints ® for every dollar spent on any purchases with Carnival Cruise Line AND with the brands of the World's Leading Cruise Lines SM. ...
- Earn 1X FunPoint ® for every dollar spent on all other purchases. ...
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. ...
Can I purchase onboard credit?
You can call the travel agency or cruise line and purchase onboard credit to be placed on their account (which usually also results in a note in the guest's stateroom, explaining where the credit came from). These aren't the only ways to get OBC, but they're the most common.