What is Maryland special?
Is Maryland a safe state?
As in previous years, Maryland had a higher violent crime rate than the national average while logging a smaller property crime rate overall. Among all 50 states, Maryland has the eleventh-highest violent crime rate and the twentieth-lowest property crime rate.Mar 9, 2021
What is the number one attraction in Maryland?
1: Baltimore Inner Harbor
A trip to Maryland would not be complete without a visit to the Baltimore Inner Harbor. The Baltimore Inner Harbor is a central location for some of the most popular Maryland attractions.
What are the best places to visit in Maryland?
- Places to Go Near Me: St. Michaels
- Historic Downtown Frederick
What are the best places to live in Maryland?
- Mount Airy. Source: Wikipedia User Acroterion|CC BY-SA 3.0 Life can be difficult,choosing the best place to live doesn't have to be.
- Bowie. Source: Wikipedia User Andrew Bossi|CC BY-SA 2.5 Much like the game of Monopoly,Maryland's 2nd best place to live,Bowie rose to fame in the mid ...
- Rockville. ...
- Poolesville. ...
- Thurmont. ...
- Glenarden. ...
- Cheverly. ...
What are the festivals in Maryland?
- About Festivals in Maryland. There are ice slides, ice-carving zones, walk-through holiday attractions, ice slides, parades and visits from the iconic and legendary bearded man himself! The entire event contains more than two-million pounds of breath-taking and unbelievable hand-carved ice sculptures.
What to do in Maryland?
- Things To Do in Maryland. Antietam National Battlefield Located in Sharpsburg in western Maryland just across the Potomac River from West Virginia. The bloodiest one day battle in American history took place here in 1862. Explore the exhibits in the visitor center, join a ranger for a battlefield talk,...